Automated assembly lines, HUMARD® Processline advantages
If desired, HUMARD® automated and robotised assembly lines can produce 24 hours per day, seven days a week, if you keep a watch on their autonomous activity. Machine downtime nears zero.
Tailor-made Processline systems integrate different operations or processes in order to completely meet your production requirements: pneumatic or electric manipulators, Scara (Four-Axis) or polyarticulated (Six-Axis) robots, servo-presses, lubricant or adhesive dispensers, automatic welding, marking, riveting, or screwdriving machines, everything is possible.
Processline systems include vision systems, or sensors for quality control (such as sealing, circuit compliance, or calibration).
Assembly lines can package smaller output pieces: bundled, labeled, palletized and ready for shipment.
Currently, the side dimensions of finished products produced by HUMARD® production lines range from 5 mm to 300 mm. Cycle time varies according to piece complexity, from 2 to 60 seconds.
But in truth, the only real limit to HUMARD® Processline systems is imagination.
Advantages of humard® assembly machines
- Every line is custom designed using our present standards.
- Loading systems ensure high autonomy
- Parts are controlled, checked and packaged
- High reliability
- Ergonomic designs allows simple operation and easy maintenance
- Quick changeover and tuning to different series of products
- Lines can be compact, with a small footprint
- Remote maintenance
- User-friendly programming systems with touch-screen access
- CE security standards are met
- Flexible and scalable production
PROCESSES available for ASSEMBLY LINES
- Vibrating bowl feeders
- Pick and Place handling
- Metering (Grease, oil, glue)
- Riveting / spin riveting
- Pneumatic and electric screwdriving
- Controlling / Testing
- Leak testing
- Transfer systems
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Simply fill this form and forward it to us. We will contact you shortly.